ON THE RECORD
Police Report: March 7, 2013
The following is the police report from the March 7, 2013, print edition of the Livingston County News. Unless otherwise noted, people listed below are innocent until proven guilty in court:
- Mary Wise, 56, two counts: criminal sale marihuana-IV°, Feb. 22.
- Kathryn Mailoux, 36, one count: petit larceny, Feb. 9.
- James Mitchell, 34, one count: grand larceny IV°: value property greater than $1,000, Feb. 5.
- Scott Walker, 45, one count: criminal possession controlled substance- VII°, Feb. 23
- Shamarr Rouse, 24, two counts: criminal possession of a controlled substance- VII°, unlawful possession of marihuana, Feb. 23
- Deborah Siple, 40, one count: unlawful dealing with a child- I°: alcohol, Feb. 14.
- Loren Chilson, 40, eight counts: equipment violation: exhaust system, motor vehicle violation: operating unregistered vehicle, license plate violation: improper plates, operating a motor vehicle without inspection certificate, drinking alcohol in motor vehicle on highway, refusal to take breath test, driving while intoxicate- first offense, resisting arrest, Feb. 22.
- Mary Brewer, 40, one count: issuing a bad check: with insufficient funds, Feb. 20.
- Stephen Rochester, 22, five counts: stop/stand/park violation highway, motor vehicle license violation: no license, aggravated unlicensed operation motor vehicle- III°, driving while intoxicated- first offense, operate motor vehicle with .08 of one percent alcohol or more in blood- first offense, Feb. 17.
SUNY Geneseo Police
- Brandon Russotti, 19, one count: disorderly conduct: create hazardous or physically offensive condition, Feb. 10.
- Ibrahima Fall, 20, one count: disorderly conduct: obscene language/gestures, Feb. 17.
- Jonathan Klier, 20, one count: criminal mischief: reckless property damage greater than $250, Feb. 12.
Mount Morris Police
- Cody Sullivan, 21, two counts: harassment-II°: physical contact, unlawful possession of marihuana, Feb. 14.
- Lisa Dulemba, 47, four counts: driving while intoxicated- first offense, crossing road hazard markings, aggravated DWI: Per Se-BAC .18 of one percent or more alcohol in blood- no priors, refusal to take breath test, Jan. 26.
- On Wednesday, Feb. 27, Officer Flickner of the Nunda Police Department conducted a traffic stop. After investigation he charged Jerad Lefave of Hume with criminal possession of a Hypodermic Instrument. He is to appear in Nunda court at a later date.
- On March 1, the Nunda Police Department reports the arrest of a Fillmore man. After conducting a traffic stop on state route 70 in the town of Nunda Officer Bryant arrested Chad Patterson of Fillmore. Officer Bryant charged Patterson with driving while intoxicated, driving while ability impaired by alcohol, unlicensed operation and aggravated unlicensed operation in the I°. After investigation he was also charged with endangering the welfare of a child two counts. He was driving with his five year old son and two year old daughter in the vehicle. He was arraigned in Nunda court and remanded to the jail in lieu of $1500 bail. More charges are pending.
Geneseo Village Police
- Officer Ryan Dale arrested Joanne Orosz, age 29 from Geneseo for Aggravated Unlicensed Operation in the III°, Unlicensed Operation and an Equipment Violation on Court St. Orosz is scheduled to appear in court March 26.
- Officer Raymond Goulet arrested Michelle Garcia, age 33 from Geneseo on an Arrest Warrant for the Nunda Police Department. Garcia was turned over to the Nunda Police Department for arraignment.
- Sergeant Dana Carson arrested Diana Speta, age 29 from Nunda for Petit Larceny at 4170 Lakeville Road. Allegedly, Speta stole merchandise. She is scheduled to appear in Village Court March 12.
- Officer Jason Yasso arrested Brenden Moore, age 21 from Wayland for Unlawful Possession of Marihuana and Possession of an Open Alcoholic Beverage in a Motor Vehicle on Lakeville Road. Moore is scheduled to appear in Village Court March 12.
- Officer Benjamin Swanson arrested Kayla Morseman, age 18 from Dansville for Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance and Unlawful Possession of Marihuana on Lakeville Road. Morseman is scheduled to appear in Village Court March 12.
- Officer Jason Yasso arrested Neena Qureshi, age 18 from Dansville for Driving While Ability Impaired by Drugs, Unlawful Possession of Marihuana and No Tail Lights on Lakeville Rd. Qureshi is scheduled to appear in Village Court April 9.
- Officer Daniel Piedmonte arrested Joseph Marble, age 25 from Mt. Morris for Petit Larceny and Unlawful Possession of Marihuana at 4235 Veteran Drive. Allegedly, Marble stole over $500 worth of merchandise and was found in possession of marihuana. Marble is scheduled to appear in court March 12.
- Officer Benjamin Swanson arrested Malik Asbury, age 19 from Mount Morris for Criminal Contempt in the II°, Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the VII°, Unlawful Possession of Marihuana and Endangering the Welfare of a Child at 4235 Veteran Drive. Geneseo Police Officers were called to 4235 Veteran Drive for an altercation. Allegedly, Asbury failed to obey an order of protection, was engaged in an altercation in front of his 13 day old daughter and was in possession of cocaine and marihuana. Asbury was arraigned in front of Geneseo Justice Thomas Bushnell and remanded to the Livingston County Jail in lieu $2,500 cash/$5,000.
Quality of Life Arrests
The Geneseo Police Department continued its efforts of enforcing quality of life violations and reducing criminal mischief’s and larcenies of our residents’ properties. Over the past week Geneseo Police Officers made the following arrests:
- Kevin Munchin, age 21 from Geneseo, NY for Open Container on Court Street.